Our client is a well known organisation in the digital media & TV industry. We are looking for 20 full time Junior Censorship Editors to join our team. The scope of works include video editing, monitoring of signals, censorship & etc. He/She must be independent, have a keen eye for details, good problem solving skills & able to start soonest possible.
Interested candidates please submit your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mr. Por 012-3909229 / Ms. Chong at 03-87400931 for more enquiries.
• Monitoring incoming signals for editing
• Editing materials & replacing advertisements & promotional materials as per SOP
• Ensuring all the equipments are running well & tidy and reporting to Supervisors if any irregularities occurred
• Process, procedures, defaults or errors & technical malfunctions reports generation on a daily basis
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as on-job training will be provided
• Good in Mandarin & other Chinese dialect
• Experience in the related field is an added advantage
• Independent & able to work under minimum supervision
• Able to work in shift hours
• Posses own transport (optional)
• Working location at Cyberjaya
• Salary RM1,600 to RM2,000